In compliance with that established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), listed below is information related to the processing of this data.
This data protection policy may be amended to adapt to the activities and services of the company, in addition to the existing regulations. We remind you that it is your responsibility to check this periodically.
Musealia Entertainment, SL
Paseo de los Fueros 1, 1ºH
20.005 San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa)
Tel. +34 943 44 55 79
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
– To manage to company´s services and activities
– To send out information concerning Musealia´s exhibitions and activities, and to draw up profiles or polls to improve the quality of our services.
Personal data will be processed exclusively for the aforementioned purposes and shall be kept until the interested party requests the withdrawal of this information.
Musealia is a Spanish company dedicated to creating and managing high quality traveling exhibitions for museums, cultural venues and exhibition halls. We aim to create experiences that make reflect our visitors about different historic, scientific or cultural topics.
Below are the legal grounds for the personal data processing carried out by the Museo in the fulfilment of its aims and objectives, according to the type of data processing:
– GDPR: 6.1.a) The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific reasons
– GDPR: 6.1.b) Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
In all notifications, Musealia will offer you the chance to cancel the corresponding service and withdraw your personal data.
Data will not be disclosed to third parties, except under legally established circumstances. Data will only be handled by third parties in charge of processing data in order to maintain and ensure the proper operation of Musealia´s activities and services.
The personal data provided by the interested party is correct and accurate, and the interested party must provide notification of any change or modification to the said data.
You can exercise the following rights at all times, in accordance with that stipulated in the GDPR:
– The right to request the access to your personal data and all information related to the data processed
– The right to request the rectification of your personal data
– The right to request the withdrawal of your personal data
– The right to request the restrictions to the processing of your data
– The right to oppose the processing of your personal data
– The right to transfer your personal data
– The right to withdraw consent, at all times, without any effect on the legality of data processing based on the consent prior to its removal
With regard to any of the circumstances mentioned above, Musealia will access the data at the owner’s request, and will only conserve data for the sole purpose of formulating, exercising or defending complaints, or, if applicable, for imperative legal reasons.
If you wish to exercise your rights or require information to process the corresponding procedure, please submit a written request, either to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, for the attention of the Data Protection Officer and enclosing a copy of a valid form of ID, to:
Musealia Entertainment, SL
Delegada de Protección de Datos
Paseo de los Fueros 1, 1º H
20.004 – San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa)
To exercise your rights, please attach a copy of your ID document.
Additionally, any claims must be made to the Spanish Data Protection Agency via their electronic office: www.agpd.es